MasterTech personnel are categorized based on their
experience and abilities in accordance with standards
established by our construction department.
In order to provide our clients a cost effective,
efficient and successful way to maximize the benefits
you receive from MasterTech Services, we have developed
these classifications of highly skilled and trained
Based on our extensive cooling tower construction
experience we are then able to provide exactly the
right technicians in order to meet specific work scope
goals for your project.
- 7 to 8 years cooling tower experience
- Proficient with erection practices and procedures
for new and refurbishment of cooling towers.
- Responsible for the successful completion and satisfactory
sign-off for all cooling tower task work scopes.
- Coordinates directly with the project superintendent.
- Implements a safe working environment for all project
- Currently being trained to act a liaison between the
company and customer, along with reporting to the home
- 5 to 7 years hands on cooling tower experience
- Proficient with blue print reviews, structure erection
procedures, mechanical, piping and specialty installations.
- Able to perform rigging & hoisting of equipment
- Performs crew foreman responsibilities and duties.
- Implements a safe working environment for all employees.
- Currently performs on site training duties for lower tier
- 3 to 5 years cooling tower experience
- Proficient with structure erection practices; Competent
mechanical, piping, specialty installations and refurbishments.
- Currently being trained by Tech 1 as a crew leader.
- 1 to 3 years cooling tower experience
- Competent with structure erection procedure and practices
- Currently being trained by Tech 2 in areas of mechanical,
piping, specialty installations and refurbishments
- Beginning to 12 months cooling tower experience
- This is an entry level position
- Currently being trained by Tech 2 in structure erection
procedures and practices